Wroclaw Institute of Psychotherapy (WIP) evolved from the Wroclaw branch of the Polish Erickson Institute, which was founded in 2006 by Żanna and Roman Ciesielski. Thanks to the cooperation of national and foreign partners, the Institute has extended its offer of training and services with new therapeutic approaches. WIP offers therapy services for:
- married couples
The Institute offers psychotherapy using a variety of forms and approaches, but short-term therapies focusing on individual patient resources and family resources are preferred. WIP therapists are highly competent professional specialists and their work is subject to constant supervision. Our work conforms to the factual and ethical standards of the Polish Psychiatric Association, the Polish Psychological Association and the European Association of Psychotherapy.
The training and scientific activity of WIP includes the preparation, implementation and evaluation of:
- postgraduate courses certified by the Psychotherapy Section of the Polish Psychiatric Association and accredited by the Psychotherapy Section of the Polish Psychological Association, which prepare participants to conduct independent psychotherapy sessions;
- postgraduate courses accredited by the World Association of Positive Psychotherapy (WAPP, Wiesbaden) in the field of Transcultural Positive Psychotherapy;
- post-graduate specialist courses improving psychotherapeutic skills;
and it is also involved in:
- organizing scientific and training conferences, national and international seminars;
- reviewing, translating and producing publications and monographs on psychotherapy.
As part of its training activities, WIP cooperates with:
- The Katowice Institute of Psychotherapy and the Wielkopolska Institute of Psychotherapy, organizing and implementing psychotherapy courses which are:
- Attested by the Scientific Section of Psychotherapy of the Polish Psychiatric Association,
- Accredited by the Psychotherapy Section of the Polish Psychological Association.
- The Psychotherapy Academy in Wiesbaden and the Polish Center for Transcultural Positive Psychotherapy, conducting postgraduate psychotherapy courses accredited by the World Association of Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy.
The Wroclaw Institute of Psychotherapy is listed in the Register of Training Institutions (registration number: 2.02 / 00143/2014)